Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The start of the New Year....




I'm bad, I know.....It's day 4 of 2011, and this is my first post;)
The New Years resolution for my family was to get in shape and work off the candy that was acquired from the holidays. We bought the "Insanity" workout, and we are on day 2 of the workout. It is NOT EASY! My calf muscles hurt so bad I'm waddling;)Epson Salt bath is in need for the day. We also follow the food diet to help Mr. Monkey to lose the inch he wants so he can make his rank. I can already start to see results:)

One a happier note....I'm glad the holidays are over! I'm working on cleaning my art desk and getting back to making 12x12 layouts. I just ordered a bunch of stuff and waiting for delivery. I also joined two swaps on the scrap beach. I have never done a swap before and I'm finding it rather exciting:) My major goal for the month is to work on my niece and nephews mini album. It's hard for me to complete because she doesn't scrapbook and I'm afraid it will be wasted.
In closing here is some of the cards that i did in Dec for the holidays.
Have a great week!! Thanks for spending time with me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment