Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet heart!!! Why is there a big box outside our door... to me??!?!




HOLY COWS!!! I got home from having lunch with the hubby and found this HUGE box sitting at our door. I didn't order anything, hubby did but had already received it. What could it be? Well, it was addressed to me....hmmmm.....HOLY COWS!!!! Is what came out of my mouth...ok, not really but pretty darn close.... My sweet DH went to one of my favorite websites and got into my wish list......he purchased EVERYTHING on that list. Some of the stuff he ragged on me about that I thought it would never happen, "they cost too much" he said....(like the copic markers)....Yea, I got them.....I got all the dies I wanted, punches, ink, perfect pearls, liquid pearls,stains and a CINCH!!.......I called him up and all he would say is Happy 11Th Anniversary dear...What a sweet hubby...I just might have to keep him another 11;) lol...Now need to work on my next mini.......hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment