Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finals!!!!!



WOW, it has been forever in a day that I have posted! Classes this spring have been a hand-full. I have been somewhat creating but not enough. It has taken me three months to complete a three page mini. That is bad for just three pages lol.....
As the semester winds down, I'm able to get back into the creating and gluing and all the full stuff that comes with it. I think that the mini albums I was planning on making are gonna have to wait. It took so long for the last mini that it left a nasty taste in my mouth...for now. I really need to get back to my 12x12 layouts of my kids. I really want to get into alter art to. Hmmm trip to Michael's might be in order for that....lol But here is the video of the mini and a picture of a mothers day card I did for my mum......Thanks for stopping by....Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love those vintage cards!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete