Thursday, October 27, 2011

6 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN CARD FESTIVAL!

Good morning my wicked world!
I am back with another card for my Halloween card extravaganza!! This is card #4 and is another Bugaboo digi stamp. Ok, Ok, I know… I’m obsessed with her digi’s…. they are so darn cute and so darn addicting. This digi is from the Halloween Skelekinz collection. The headless Skelekinz is so super adorable! I used the same paper collection from DCWV. I used the Martha Stewart deep edge punch “spider web” to make a border. The spider web stamp is also from a Martha Stewart Halloween stamp collection. I made a tiny rosette with a stamped image of “Boo”. I cut the shape around the image with my nestabilities die. I had so much fun making this card! Thanks for stopping by….LOVE ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment