Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Card #6

Happy Halloween Sweet Wicked World,
Do you smell the excitement that’s in the air? I love Halloween/Samhain!! The enjoyment of the carving of the pumpkins and the way they smell. I love apple cider and the sweet refreshing smell of cinnamon. Oh how I adore this time of year!! Ok, enough of my digressing….
Today is my final Halloween card… This Bugaboo digi stamp is absolutely adorable!! I had used him in another card BUT he is presented in a different way that makes the card FUN! The paper is the DCWV Fall/Halloween paper collection. I colored his face with copics but I used my two-way glue to add the sparkle to his outfit. I embellished with some string and a button! Easy, Pleasey and Fun!
Hope you enjoyed. I hope to see you for the Winter Solstice card countdown!! Talk to you later…Love ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment