Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello?? Anyone?? Have you seen my crafty-mojo??

Dear Sweet Wicked World,
I have somehow, somewhere misplaced my crafty mojo. The month of July and August has not been a pleasant one for my family. We have come upon a death, a surgery, and a severe motorcycle accident that later resulted another death for my family. The motorcycle accident was my dear young brother. My heart has never been the same since. My perspective of life has completely changed. He was only 31 years old and my only sibling therefore it has shaken me to the core. After all that has happened it is really hard for me to create something. It took every ounce of my being to create two birthday cards and an altered (I had this project in mind all summer for a friend) canvas. Recently I was asked by a relative to create a mini book for one of her co-workers- that too- had taken a back seat.
The fall semester is in progress and I have registered for five classes. I am anticipating an early graduation this spring. So if anybody –who is out there- please...if you find my mojo...let me know.

Thank you...Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment