Monday, October 24, 2011

6 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN CARD FESTIVAL!

Hello Sweet Wicked World!
I hope you are lavishing in the splendor that October has to offer. Autumn is my favorite time of the year, I feel more alive. Every day- for the next week- I would love to share a card with you. Today, I am sharing card #1.
Card #1 is using the digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps called Halloween Brat Witch. I absolutely love her stamps and her humor. You can find her stamps at www. http://www.bugaboostamps.com/. The paper I used was from the Fall/Halloween collection for DCWV. I colored the stamp with my copics and embellished the card with random buttons and bakers thread. The stamped quote is from a set I purchased at eBay. Unfortunately, I no longer remember the seller from where I had purchased the stamp set. Thank you and have a great sweet wicked day!

No comments:

Post a Comment