Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello dear world....

*sniff, sniff* Do you smell that sweet world? I smell the aroma of apple cider and pumpkins in the air. It's October!!! I cherish this time of the year. I bring a video of my latest creation. I have been asked (by my sister-in-law’s co-worker) to work on a mini album for a little boy about the age of nine (9). I had investigated all over YouTube, blogs, and ning sites for inspiration intended for this mission. I found absolutely nothing out there for a boy at that age. I rummaged- all over the internet stores- just for paper to complete the album that didn’t have rocket ships or baby cradles. The mere item I had in my stash was MME “Totally Boy.” I started to follow Kathryn (Scrap Beach) on her summer mini she was working on and at that point I had tragedy struck my own family. Anyhow….here is the video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved the challenge to craft it. Thanks for stopping by sweet October world!! Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment