Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh My Sweet World....

What an evening to be had by all!! I had the pleasure of taking my two girls to the Twilight Saga Marathon. We were seated by 3:30p.m. and did not leave our seats until 2:02a.m. Of course we left our seats to attend to the restroom and refill our sodas. The Twilight movies were fun to watch all over again. The premier of Breaking Dawn was phenomenal. They did an outstanding job on the movie. Yet again it left you craving more;) Clever movie people!! If you haven't seen it....RUN it's a worthy movie!!! That's all I have today I did finish a layout that took me out of my box a little. I will post that later. I'm "thinking" about doing a holiday card series on YouTube....but then again maybe NOT....I will have to see how finals go for me. Until next "time warp" sweet world...
Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment