Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gobble, Gobble Sweet World!!

Hello, Hello, Hello Sweet World!
Only a few more days till Turkey day! I hope everyone has a great holiday. My plans are to drive to Vegas and spend time with my brother-in-law and his family. I adore my niece and nephew!! Here is a project that I have completed over the weekend. I love when X-box comes out with a new game. When my sweet hubby gets a new game to equals crafty time for me....muahhhaha! This is a layout using the page maps sketch. I made all the elements on the page (there's nothing like homemade) to give it some texture and balance. I love the colors black and cream together.


I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday and I will check back later with a couple of cards......till next "Time Warp" World.......Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment