Friday, December 2, 2011

THE FRAGRANCE OF THE SWEET WINTERY COLD!

Hello Wintry World…
I hope you are relishing the imminent winter season as I am truly savoring it. Somehow and somewhere the holiday spirit snatched me up earlier than normal. It could be the holiday music that blares in my car everyday…hehe. I am trying to work on my Christmas cards, holiday backing, and finish up my finals for school. Let me tell you what, there really needs to be more time in the day…somebody needs to send a memo to “father time” about that!
I have decided to NOT film the making of my cards but I will post pictures of how you can do 4-5 designs with one stamp and the same paper. Sometimes that assembly line of making cards just kills me. Until I start my holiday cards here are a couple that I have accomplished in the meantime. I hope you have a great day world. Stay warm with coco kisses and cookie hugs….Love ME

The Thanksgiving cards sent out for this year....The pocket card is and inspiration form Split Coast Stampers and I found the poem online. The stamp image is from Bugaboo Stamps.....Marge is my favorite digi!! She just makes me laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment