Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello Wicked World!

Today I bring a weekly sketch challenge over at Creating the Crafty Life. This layout is a group picture of my loved ones on Halloween in 2005. Um- yea, a little behind on my scrapbooks but the Silhouette Cameo is resolving that issue! I have completed 7 layouts in less than 12 days. That is a huge accomplishment for me…lol!
Tuesday is the first day of school and the last first day for me. I am finishing up my semester in my studies. I have signed up for 18 credits, my husband is deploying, and I have three kids. Not once have I ever said I was sane…LOL Welcome to the beginning of my insanity!!!
OK…enough muttering. The paper I used for the layout is from the seasonal paper pad by Cloud 9. All the die cuts and punches are from the Silhouette Cameo. I hope you enjoy and I’ll bring another layout soon!! Till then stay wicked….love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment