Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey Sweet Wicked World!

“We were here soaking up the sun”
How is everybody handling the New Year so far? I have been a very busy girl. This week is proving to be a demanding week for me also. It’s that time of year again for my DH to deploy overseas. We have been entertaining the whole “get ready” process…lol. The next few weeks will be stressful…I am so looking forward to that....lol…did you hear the heavy sarcasm in that!! Anyways, enough of that insanity…. for the past week I have been working on layouts. I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new Silhouette Cameo!! I had such a blast creating these layouts with that machine. The layout I would like to share today is a sketch from Page Maps. It’s a 6-photo layout. The paper is from an open stock of Recollections and Basic Grey. I used a neutral background to keep it simple. I used the Silhouette for the tickets and the title. I do not show the journaling on this layout but it goes on the right of the photos. So, thank you for stopping by…please leave a comment because comments make everybody’s day wonderful!! Till next time…stay wicked…love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment